What documents do I need when applying for a travel document for a minor?

- Neatly and legibly filled out passport application 

- Consular fee paid 

- Extract of the Registry of Births or other photo identity document; 

- ID card (of the parent – applicant) 

- If the parental authority is exercised by one of the parents, the application is submitted by the parent entrusted by the other parent with the child’s supervision and upbringing and when necessary the competent authority may request the opinion of the Social Work Centre (consent by mother/father/guardian), or may request proof of legal guardianship.

Last updated: 23 November 2020