What should I do if my child was born abroad?

You need to submit an application to register the child in the Registry of Birth and the Registry of Citizens with the regional civil registry office at the place of residence of the parent who is a national of the Republic of North Macedonia. If you are abroad, you need to register the birth in the nearest embassy or consulate of the Republic of North Macedonia.  


Last updated: 23 November 2020